Tuesday, February 13, 2007



well I had a very relaxing weekend in sydney with my best bud JO. will upload some photos later. we went on a seafood buffet lunch harbour cruise on sydney harbour. I get motion sickness so was a bit worried but everything was fine. the weather was beautiful and sydney harbour well what can you say in all its glory with the harbour bridge and opera house. we then headed back up to the shops and did a bit of window shopping and then our feet couldn't carry us any further went back to our hotel at hyde park called Hotel Stellar, very noice and got ready for our evening out.
IL DIVO what 4 spunks they are and magnificent voices but the only thing was they only sang 2 songs in english but it was still nice and relaxing and then when we left the entertainment centre we saw Taylah's school teacher. her ears must have been burning and she said that she thought she had seen me earlier on. All Jo and I did was talk about Taylah and what has been going on with her. more of that later. so we didn't do anything after the concert. we are such old fuddy duddies. the next morning had breaky at a cafe in oxford street and then headed back to Jo's place and then I headed home to Newcastle via IKEA. OMG what a store, if you ever get the chance to go, stop and go there it is massive. It takes about 1 1/2 hours just to walk around it. then I drove home to pick up the kidlets.

I started my job on monday and what an experience the last 2 days have been. Being back in the classroom again. the boy I am working with is a very nice young man but needs lots of help. but some of the boys in this class. well I don't know how to describe them and I just can't believe that they do what they do and get away with it or someone else gets the blame. I am just so into this bullying stuff and tomorrow I am going to get a copy of the behaviour and bullying policies of the school. but hopefully from thursday I will be working one on one with this boy away from the classroom.

Well taylah. This morning chucked the biggest tantrum about going to school and how she was sick and didn't want to go and that I could take her home after I had finished work at 11. this went on for 1/2 hour and I thought I am going to be late for my second day. I don't know how I got her to get dressed but I did and then when I finished work she saw me and expected then to be coming home with me.
I just don't know what to do with her anymore. this is what was happening when I was working before but hopefully I will be able to get away from the school without her knowing that I have gone.
Taylah has basically told me that she only wants to play with BOB and I can't make her play with other kids. Bob has not been at school for the last day and a half and taylah has been different of an afternoon. more happier. maybe it is just me. but today I asked her who she played with and she said that she played with O and J and they went to the library but A said "don't touch me". I have seen over the last 2 days how cruel kids can be to each other and it really worries, scares and upsets me.
I also said yesterday did the other kids tell you who you could play with and what you could and couldn't do and she said no mummy but Bob lets me go and get a drink. I wish there was more I could do for her and I suppose the only thing I really can do is build her self esteem and confidence. I am constantly worrying about her and poor Maddison she is just beautiful and is enjoying school I think like everyone should be enjoying it. I worry about bullying and I worry about what the school that they go to and I now work at does about the bullying.

so I will soldier on and see what happens.